Danube Travel Agency – danubetravel.com.au
Danube Travel Agency is committed to protect our client’s privacy and security of the information that is provided through the website by taking steps to secure these data. This policy provides details on how we collect and process the information you provide. By using our website or services offered by us, you consent to the use of the personal information provided to us.
Danube Travel Agency understands that privacy is important to you especially during this digital world and wants to ensure your experience with us is enjoyable and safe as possible.
1. What personal information we collect, how and why we collect it?
Personal information are details or an opinion of the identity of an individual. Danube Travel Agency usually does not collect sensitive information of a customer such as religion, health, race, or political beliefs.
You will be asked to provide a broad range of personal information which is required by us to cater you with our services. The type of personal information required will depend on the type of service you choose with Danube Travel Agency.
Generally, the collection of your personal information will occur when you:
· Contact us in person, by telephone, postal letter, email;
· Visit our website;
· Connect with us on social media.
Provided below are details of what information will be collected for each of the services that are provided by the website and how they are collected.
Danube Travel Agency has a contact form which enables you to contact us regarding any inquiry you have about any service(s) that are provided on the website.
For our contact form we generally require the following types of personal information:
· Name, Email, Contact Number, Country;
· Information of the inquiry regarding the use of our service.
This form is used to collect personal information of you that is needed to facilitate your travel package bookings on your behalf. This information will be needed by us to confirm your booking for the particular travel package you have selected and will be stored safely.
For our booking form we generally require the following types of personal information:
· First Name, Last Name, Email;
· Address, City and Country.
Traveller Information Form
We also require you to fill out an additional form with information of all the travellers who will be traveling with you for the particular travel package that has been booked. The information we require are as follows:
· Title, First Name, Last Name, Email;
· Address, City, Country, Post-Code;
· Date of Birth;
· Contact Number.
Similarly, we will collect personal information when you enquire on our product/service such as the Enquiry form visible on every travel package listen on the website. We will merge or link personal information we already know about you to other personal information we collect about you.
We would collect this information either directly from you by written means, by contacting over the phone or through our online booking system.
If we are not able to collect personal information which is required by us to provide the necessary service or assistance you require, we will not be able provide that service or assistance to you.
2. How we will use your personal information?
The information you provide to us will only be processed, where;
· You accept and provide consent to use this information.
· It is required to provide the intended service.
· It is required by our third-party recipients to use this information for legitimate requirements.
In more detail
– When you contact us in relation to a travel booking or query, we collect your personal information mainly to provide you with travel advice and/or to assist you with booking a particular travel package. However, this purpose would vary depending on the selected service as disclosed in this Policy. (i.e. Making an enquiry through the enquiry form, contact form.)
– When you book a travel package through us, we typically act as an agent for the relevant service providers (i.e. a hotel, river cruise flight ticket etc.) Therefore, we process your personal information to cater the service required by you from us, which usually includes the collection of personal information about you for both our internal purposes as described in the policy and also for the travel service providers for whom we act as an agent. For example, when you book a package through us, we will use your personal information to process your accommodation and only disclose it to the hotel solely for this purpose.
– Similarly, this information will be shared with our travel service providers such as hotels, airline, car rental, or other providers, who fulfil your requirements for your particular bookings.
3. How long we retain your data?
Danube Travel Agency will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the requirements detailed in this Policy.
4. What rights you have over your data?
Danube Travel Agency will take necessary steps to allow you to make amends, if you wish to:
· Update, delete, or obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold;
· Restrict us from using any of the provided personal information that are held by us, also withdrawing any consent you have previously given on processing this information. (Note: this may affect your future bookings)
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by contacting us to make the required change (see section 7 for contact details). This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
5. Where we send your information?
All information that we collect are stored internally within our company and only the necessary information is disclosed to the required organisations to arrange all necessities required in the travel package. (See section 1 and 2).
The information you provide will be checked through an automated spam detection service.
· Google ReCaptcha v3
6. How we protect your data?
Danube Travel Agency is committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal information by implementing various security procedures in order to protect your personal information from loss and misuse, unauthorised access, and modification. Danube Travel Agency is not responsible for any third party’s security controls. Although we are committed to destroy any personal information once we no longer require it for our business purposes, or as required by law.
If you wish to inform us regarding an update or alteration to your personal information, request a copy of the information we collect on you, request a deletion of your information or would like to restrict further processing of your data, please contact us at email@example.com or via our other media. We will respond to these request within a month or less.
Phone: 0412 033 757
PO Box: 267, Caulfield South, Victoria 3162